Saturday, March 31, 2012

Etsy treasury and other news


I'm lucky enough to have my butterfly necklace featured in this lovely treasury today http://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTExNDI1OTN8MjU3Njk5MTY3NQ/butterfly-and-fairy-win..
A lot of work goes into creating these collections, so show some support by dropping by and leaving a nice message.


In other news, I've opened a second online shop to sell my massive supply of glass and gemstone beads. I no longer use these as I have decided to work exclusively with sterling silver, swarovski crystal, and of course my own handmade glass.
I'm listing all my beads in £1 lots with postage at a flat rate of £3, so you can get a good variety of beads at a great price, and don't have to buy loads of the same thing. The shop is called TheBeadSale on Etsy, you'll need to set up an Etsy account to shop, but you can pay by credit or debit card via paypal without setting up a paypal account. Visit the shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheBeadSale

No comments:

Post a Comment