Friday, September 7, 2012

Jewellery making


Firstly, here are some pieces I've made over the last few days, which are available in Shildon.
Tiny heart and butterfly pendant on chain, the sterling silver heart measures just 1cm across, and has a pretty pink swarovski crystal butterfly sitting on it. Despite its small size, I've added some detailing by crimping the edge of the heart, and giving it a hammered texture. It's just £25, and while I haven't yet added it to the online shop, you can reserve it by email.
handmade heart and pink butterfly necklace   one of a kind silver necklace
 Sterling silver ring, adjustable. I have another very similar for sale here, but this one is a bit bigger, and faces in the other direction.
sterling silver handmade ring, fully adjustable
Sterling silver heart necklace with blue and green crystal, length on drop is about 7cm, £55. Again, get in touch if you'd like to know more or to reserve this necklace.
  
Now a quick look at my messy studio desktop, I'm making a red necklace with over 200 swarovski crystal beads, and over 15 meters of sterling silver wire. It's very fiddly and I've been working on it for nearly a week now, but it should be worth the effort.
jewellery studio  Handmade red necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment